Bonsai Cut Paste Pruning Compound From Bonsaioutlet Two 160Gm Jars Japanese I..
Bonsai Cut Paste Pruning Compound from BonsaiOutlet Two 160gm Jars Japanese Import Rapidly Heals All Bonsai Tree Types Including Conifers, Deciduous, Evergreen, Azalea, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches
- Item Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Two 160-gram jars - White-capped jar for deciduous, Green-capped jar for evergreens and azaleas
- Rapidly heal your Bonsai after pruning or accidents, Seals wounds to prevent infection, mold, fungus, or insect damage, Inhibits sap bleeding
- Stops unsightly scarring and preserves the look of your Bonsai
- 100% genuine Japanese product, Direct from BonsaiOutlet,com, the Internet's largest Bonsai retailer
- Easily applied, Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
With this two-in-one set, you can quickly heal and nurture any Bonsai treewhich has suffered deep cuts, whether by accident or from deliberate pruning!Protect Your Bonsai's Health Like all living things, Bonsai trees arevulnerable when their skin has been pierced. Loss of sap, like blood, slowsthe healing process and deprives your Bonsai of valuable nutrients. Deep cutscan be susceptible to disease, molds, and fungus, which can all do great harmto your Bonsai. Additionally, without medicine, cuts can lead to visiblescarring that permanently changes your Bonsai's look. Different trees havedifferent health requirements, so this two-pack contains everything you need.The green-capped bottle is for evergreens and azaleas, while the white-cappedbottle is for all other Bonsai types. Easy To Apply Using Bonsai Cut Paste issimple! Just take a small amount of the cut paste, and apply an even spreadacross the cut. This forms a bandage that protects the cut as it heals. Whenyour Bonsai is healed, the cut paste will fall away naturally. No additionalcare is needed. You can also heal existing scars, restoring your Bonsai'sappearance, by cutting away the scar tissue and then applying a fresh coat ofcut paste. Years of Healthy Bonsai Growth Despite the small size of thesebottles, they should last for years. Cut paste is a small investment into thehealth of your Bonsai, and will provide years of healthy, natural Bonsaienjoyment.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend