Beesbutter ALL NATURAL Leather Conditioner | Genuine Leather Restorer, Softener, and Protector | Leather Care for Purses, Saddles, Jackets, Shoes, Boots, Gloves, and More | Non-toxic | Made in USA
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2 inches ; 6.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- 150 year-old formulation that is handmade in USA. ALL NATURAL blend of animal oils and beeswax. Has the consistency of soft butter and "melts" into the leather as it's applied.
- ALL-IN-ONE leather care product. Works as a leather conditioner, leather restorer, leather softener, and leather protector.
- No added chemicals, dyes, perfumes, petroleum, or adulterants. Beesbutter is safe and NON-TOXIC.
- Provides water resistance upon application.
- A little goes a long way and will protect for up to 6 months.
Product Notes: - Now available with new and improved screw top container. - Beesbutter is handmade in the US and is for genuine leather goods. While it won't damage polyurethane or faux leather, these alternative leather products derived from plastic will not allow Beesbutter to absorb and do not require conditioning products anyway. - Will soften and darken leather after application. - Not for use on suede. - Beesbutter will impart water resistance to your leather adding further protection from the elements. Directions: - Spot test Beesbutter on a small patch of the leather. - Using a cloth, sponge, or by hand (recommended), apply a thin layer of Beesbutter to the leather. - Beesbutter should be mostly dry to the touch within 20 minutes. Wipe off any excess. - Apply every 6 months or more often if needed. Please note, Beesbutter is designed to soak into leather and be dry to the touch soon after application. A small amount will go a long way. It will not absorb in the following conditions: 1) It is applied to faux leather or PU leather 2) The leather has a sealer/coating preventing absorption 3) The leather has been saturated if an excessive amount of Beesbutter was applied or other oils have already saturated the leather preventing absorption.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend