Agptek Outdoor Sunshade Basecamp Shelter Tripod Beach Shelter Canopy Fibergla...
AGPtek Outdoor Sunshade Basecamp Shelter Tripod Beach Shelter Canopy Fiberglass Poles Family Triangular Sun Shade Camping
- Shipping Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Material: Fiberglass Poles+ 190T PU-coated nylon.
- It takes just minutes to set-up and use stores away easily.
- Size: 480CM X 480CM X 480CM X 200CM(H).
- Package include: 1 X Shelter, 3 X fiberglass poles, 12X ground stake
How to set it up: 1. Lay the triangular sheet flat on the ground. 2. Assemble each of the three multi-sectioned flexible rods. 3. At each of the triangle vertices/corners, insert an assembled rod. Be sure to lead with the rounded black tip. 4. Feed each assembled rod though its sleeve, past the tent's apex and through to the pocketed opposite side. 5. With all three rods inserted and pocketed on the opposite side, flex each rod and insert the pin of the ring (at each corner of the tent triangle) into the metal end of the rod. This does take a bit of umph. 6. Stake down your tent though the rings at each of the three corners. For added anchor, you can drive multiple stakes at varied angles at each of the three corners (plenty of stakes are supplied).
We Also Recommend