Polycarbonate Tubing 1 7/8" Id X 2" Od X 1/16" Wall Clear Color 24" L
Polycarbonate Tubing, 1 7/8" ID x 2" OD x 1/16" Wall, Clear Color 24" L
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Transparent, rigid tubing for applications subject to high impact or repeated use
- Polycarbonate for resistance to grease, oil, detergent and impact
- High elasticity for resistance to creep
- Operating temperature range of -275 to +250 degrees F
- Rockwell Hardness rating of R 73-78
Item Package Quantity: 1 | Item Length String: 24 inches This transparent, rigid tubing has a 1-7/8" inside diameter, a 1/16" wallthickness, and is suitable for applications subject to high impact or repeateduse. It is made of polycarbonate, which is easily worked, resists grease, oil,detergent, and most inorganic acids, and has a very high impact resistance atnearly 30 times that of safety glass. It has high elasticity for resistance tocreep. It has an operating temperature range of -275 to +250 degrees F and aRockwell Hardness rating of R 73-78. Plastic tubing is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and it ischaracterized by a round, rectangular, or square shape and a hollow center.Plastic tubing is crimp-resistant and varies in bend radius (flexibility),chemical resistance, wall thickness, durometer hardness, and temperature andpressure handling abilities. The clarity of plastic tubing may be transparent(clear), translucent (semi-clear), or opaque (solid), and the tubing'scoloring may indicate suitable applications. Barbed fittings are used toconnect tubing or redirect flow in a fluid handling system. Plastic tubing isused in a wide variety of industries, such as agriculture, automotive,laboratory, and medicine. Applications for plastic tubing include blood andfluid handling, peristaltic pumps, electrical and thermal insulation,analytical systems, and food and beverage handling, among others.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend