Dripless Dc600 Dual Component Adhesive Applicator 22 Oz. Dual Cartridge Capac..
Dripless DC600 Dual Component Adhesive Applicator, 22 oz. Dual Cartridge Capacity, 26:1 Thrust Ratio; 1:1 or 2:1 Mix Ratio
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: DC600
The Dripless DC600 dual-component adhesive applicator, also called a two-partor two-component applicator, can accommodate 22 oz. dual cartridges in a 1:1or 2:1 mix ratio, and has a thrust ratio of 26:1 for applying very highviscosity epoxies and other adhesives. Each pull of the trigger advances thecartridges by 3.5 mm. The steel gripper plates and push disc providedurability, and an adjustable screw that cuts thrust gaps provides beadcontrol. Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flowof products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. Amanual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and arod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product.Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, theeasier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered orpneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with anair pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using airpressure instead of a rod. Dripless, Inc. manufactures caulking guns and caulking and paintingaccessories. The company, founded in 1992, is headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend