Amscope Gm400Tz-10M Digital Trinocular Gemology Stereo Zoom Microscope Wh10X ..
AmScope GM400TZ-10M Digital Trinocular Gemology Stereo Zoom Microscope, WH10x Eyepieces, 3.5X-90X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Objective, Halogen and Fluorescent Lighting, Inclined Pillar Stand, 110V-120V, Includes 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lenses, 10MP Camera with Reduction Lens, and Software
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 20.5 x 13 inches
- Item Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 27.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: GM400TZ-10M
- Digital professional stereo microscope with boom stand has long working distance to enable users to perform work or manipulate large items, including gem and jewelry applications, and an 10MP camera with reduction lens and USB 2.0 output for capturing or displaying images on a computer or projector
- Trinocular viewing head with pair of 10x widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, fixed 45-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to enable sharing
- 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective provides continuous zoom magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens, a 0.5x Barlow lens extends the working distance, and a 2.0x Barlow lens extends the magnification range
- Upper and lower light sources provide close-to-daylight illumination for clear color reproduction, and light transmitted through the built-in darkfield condenser is designed for the examination of the inside quality of diamonds
- Inclined pillar stand with rotatable round mechanical stage measures gem angles, flexible gem clamp secures specimens, and white stage plate provides contrast with dark-colored specimens
The AmScope GM400TZ-10M digital gemology stereo zoom microscope has a pair of10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, twoBarlow lenses, and an inclined pillar stand. The 10MP camera has a CMOS colorsensor, a reduction lens, image capture and editing software, and USB 2.0output to capture or display still or video images on a computer or projector.The microscope has an overall magnification range of 3.5x-90x. The trinocularviewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm, a 45-degreeinclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation to enablesharing. The trinocular port can be used as a C-Mount or 23mm photo port. TheWH10x20mm widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces combine with the 0.7x-4.5x zoomobjective to provide continuous zoom magnification and a longer workingdistance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair.The microscope includes 0.5x and 2.0x Barlow lenses that can be added to theobjective to increase the magnification range. A Barlow lens with amagnification of less than 1.0 reduces magnification and increases the workingdistance, while a Barlow lens with a magnification greater than 1.0 increasesthe magnification and reduces the working distance. High-eyepoint eyepiecesease viewing for users who wear glasses, and dioptric adjustment accommodatesindividual eye-strength differences. A digital stereo microscope, sometimescalled an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and along working distance that enables users to manipulate the object beinginspected, and is used where image capture, detailed records, or documentationis required. The 10MP digital camera has a CMOS color sensor for displaying stillmicroscopy images and streaming live videos to a computer or projector. Thecamera has 40x magnification and a 0.5x reduction lens that ensures that thedisplay has a similar field of view as the microscope eyepiece. The camera canbe mounted in a C-Mount or any 23mm eye tube. The camera includes imagecapture and editing software that provides still image and live video captureand editing capability, including measurement functions. The software supportsJPG, TIF, GIF, PSD, WMF, and BMP file formats and is compatible with WindowsXP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux. Camera drivers are compatible withWindows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux. The software includesWindows APIs for native C/C++, C, DirectShow, Twain, and LabVIEW that enablecustom application development. The camera has a USB 2.0 data port (cableincluded). The microscope has upper and lower rheostat-controlled lighting. The upper(reflected) 7W fluorescent light source is mounted on a gooseneck forexamining surface details. The lower (transmitted) 30W halogen light sourcehas a built-in darkfield condenser for examining the inside quality of gems.The inclined pillar stand has a round mechanical stage for measuring gemangles, a flexible gem clamp to secure gems at any angle. The white stageplate provides contrast with dark-colored specimens, and the frosted stageplate allows light to illuminate specimens from below. The inclined pillarstand can be inclined to 38 degrees. It has a round mechanical stage formeasuring gem angles, a flexible gem clamp to secure gems at any angle. Thewhite stage plate provides contrast with dark-colored specimens, and thefrosted stage plate allows light to illuminate specimens from below. Microscope Specifications Head Trinocular Magnification 3.5x-90x Objective power 0.7x-4.5x Eyepieces (30.5mm) WH10x20mm Trinocular port C-mount or 23mm Optical working distance Up to 8" Stereo angle 12.4 degrees Illumination type Transmitted and reflected Light source 7W fluorescent (upper), 30W halogen (lower) Filters Frosted, white Condenser Darkfield with iris diaphragm Power 110V-120V Camera Specifications Resolution 10MP (3584 x 2748 effective pixels) Image type Still image and video display and capture Camera type Brightfield Camera sensor 1/2.3" Aptina MT9J001 CMOS (color) Magnification 40x Reduction lens 0.5x Mounting size 23mm or C-Mount Frame rate 27fps at 872x654; 8fps at 1744x1308; 1.9fps at 3584x2748 Computer connection USB 2.0 (backward compatible on PCs only) File formats JPG, TIF, GIF, PSD, WMF, BMP Software package Image capture and editing for Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux Camera driver compatibility Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object orimage. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use acompound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereomicroscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digitalmicroscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than lookingthrough a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), ortrinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities.Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also knownas resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interactionbetween field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance(WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through afixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED,fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities.Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy,engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science,and veterinary industries. United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brandname AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA. What's in the Box? GM400TZ-10M stereo zoom microscope with darkfield condenser Rotating stage, round 10x eyepieces, one pair 0.5x Barlow lens 2.0x Barlow lens 10MP digital camera (MU1000) 0.5x reduction lens USB 2.0 cable Software CD Gem clamp Frosted glass plate, round White stage plate Eye guards, one pair Stage clips, one pair Power adapter Dust cover Instructions
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend