T-fal GC702 OptiGrill Stainless Steel Indoor Electric Grill with Removable and Dishwasher Safe plates,1800-watt, Silver
Style Name: 4-Servings
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 11.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: T-fal
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 7211001330
- Sensors: automatically adapts cooking time to the thickness of any food; 6 cooking programs: Burgers, Poultry, Sandwiches, Sausage, Red Meat, Fish
- Cooking indicator light changes from yellow to red to signify the level of doneness; audible beeps alert you when food is at rare, medium and well-done
- Frozen food function to defrost and cook all types of food; manual function for cooking vegetables or personal recipes
- Interface on handle for improved ergonomics; Angled plates for fat release; Drip-tray and plates are removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. 1,800 watts of power; Brushed stainless steel housing; 1-year limited warranty
- When you don't put food on or put it on the grill before the pre-heating is done then the grill goes into Manual mode since it is not fully pre-heated. To prevent this always keep the lid closed, turn on the machine, select the desired program then press okay. The light will flash purple as the grill pre-heats. Keep the lid closed during this time. Once the light goes solid purple and beeps you can then add the food.
Style Name: 4-Servings T-fal introduces OptiGrill, the first electric grill with Precision GrillingTechnology which cooks food to your preference based on the program selected(burger, poultry, sandwiches, sausage and pork, red meat or fish) and bymeasuring the thickness of the food. The T-fal GC702D53 OptiGrillautomatically adapts its grilling cycles to the thickness of the food. Thanksto a unique cooking level indicator, it lets you know the cooking progress andbeeps at Rare, Medium and Well-Done so you know when your meal is cooked theway you like it! The OptiGrill also features a defrost setting for cookingfood from frozen to perfect in minutes and a manual setting for vegetables andpersonal recipes. The T-fal OptiGrill has a powerful 1,800-watt heatingelement and die-cast aluminum, non-stick coated plates. The plates areremovable and dishwasher safe, for easy clean-up. The T-fal OptiGrill comeswith a recipe book and a 1-year limited warranty. If the grill goes intoManual mode (white light) and is not preheating it is because the consumer isopening the lid during the pre-heating which signals to the grill that you areputting food on. When you don't put food on or put it on the grill before thepre-heating is done then the grill goes into Manual mode since it is not fullypre-heated. To prevent this always keep the lid closed, turn on the machine,select the desired program then press okay. The light will flash purple as thegrill pre-heats. Keep the lid closed during this time. Once the light goessolid purple and beeps you can then add the food.
Please pay promptly via Paypal, and let us know if you have any questions.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS 2nd Day Air within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend