Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Package Quantity: 1
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 10.3 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Manufacturer: Lodge Logic
- Item model number: 17L9OG3
- Round cast-iron griddle provides exceptional heat retention and distribution
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use; vegetable oil evenly baked into surface
- Sturdy handle with hole for convenient hanging when not in use
- Rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly to clean; oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 1/2 by 10-1/2 by 15 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Package Quantity: 1 The Lodge Cast Iron 10.5-inch Griddle is a multi-functional cookware thatworks wonders with all your favorite foods. This griddle is essential for bigbreakfasts, tortillas, quesadillas, roasted vegetables and grilled sandwiches.Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foodswithout scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at highertemperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whetherused in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware shouldlast for generations. Made of cast iron, this griddle evenly distributes heatfrom the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, thecast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as anexcellent source of nutritional iron. Measures 10.5-inches diameter and.5-inches deep. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one ofthe best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface,without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treatednonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning itsconstruction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Use & Care of Seasoned Cast Iron To keep this cookware one hundred years… Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all. Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm. Hang or store cookware in a dry place. That's it! You've just preserved your future heirloom. SEASONING BASICS Seasoning is simply oil baked into the iron, giving it a natural, easy-releasefinish. Lodge pre-seasons all of our cookware with soy vegetable oil and nothing else. Seasoning is an ongoing process that gets better and better the more you cook. With some foods, new cookware might require a little extra oil or butter thefirst few uses. Acidic foods like tomatoes and some beans should only be cooked once seasoningis well-established. Dishwashers, metal scouring pads, and harsh detergents are no-no's, and willharm the seasoning. LET'S COOK... All new cookware should be rinsed and dried thoroughly before your first use. Use any utensils you like, even metal. There is no chemical coating to damage. Always lift cookware on smooth-top stoves. Sliding anything can scratch thesurface. Be sure to protect your hands, our handles get hot too. Cast iron performs best when heated and cooled gradually. Cast iron has superior heat retention and rarely requires a "high" heatsetting. RUST!? DON'T PANIC, IT'S NOT BROKEN Without protective seasoning, cast iron cookware can discolor or even rust. It's easy to fix. Simply scour the affected area with steel wool, rinse, dry,and rub with vegetable oil. If problems persist, you may have to re-season. Just visit for instructions.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend