Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill, Red
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches
- Item Weight: 45.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 pounds
- Department: Outdoor Living & Patio
- Manufacturer: Char-Broil
- Item model number: 16601578
- 320 square inches of grilling surface area or 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
- Porcelain-coated premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Compact and stylish design with wheels to easily move around your backyard or patio
- Great option if you can't use gas or charcoal and have a small footprint
The Char-Broil Patio Bistros represent the next evolutionin patio cooking. The Patio Caddies, which were staples for Char-Broil overthe past decade, have been updated in design as well as cooking performance.The new Patio Bistros, are available in both electric and gas (this one iselectric). The compact size, quality design, and solid construction, combinedwith Char-Broil's continued expansion of their award winning Infraredtechnology, yields a sleek grill and easy to use performance based grill. TheElectric Patio Bistro looks like a gas grill and features precision dialelectric control, a porcelain coated premium cooking grate, and 1750 watts ofgrilling power. As far as space the 320 square inches of grilling surface canaccommodate between 8 and 12 hamburgers. 320-square-inch totalcooking surface (red model shown; view larger). Enjoy big grill features withthe compact Char-Broil Patio Bistro electric grill -- perfect for apartments,condos, balconies, and smaller patios. It features Char-Broil's award-winninginfrared cooking system channels heat evenly to the cooking grate, eliminatinghot and cold spots. A precision dial gives you complete command over the1750-watt electric burner for your cookout favorites. Plugs into any 120-voltoutlet (view larger). The Patio Bistro has a 240 square inch porcelain-coatedprimary cooking surface and an 80 square inch raised secondary cookingsurface. Its 320 square inches of total grilling surface, large enough toaccommodate 8 to 12 hamburgers. It features a temperature gauge on top of thehood for at-a-glance monitoring of the grill's temperature, a cool-touchhandle, easy-to-clean porcelain-coated grill body, and a storage grate to keepyour tools close at hand. When the grilling's done, simply wheel it away foreasy storage. The Patio Bistro plugs into any 120-volt outlet. It measures24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 54 pounds. How TRU-Infrared WorksAll Char-Broil TRU-Infrared grills generate a minimum of 65 percent infraredheat, which is evenly spread across the entire cooking surface to cook food --without drying -- at temperatures that range from simmer to sear. Unliketraditional gas grills that use convective heat (hot air) to cook food, Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared grills limit the hot air flow and use natural, radiantheat to cook food directly without drying. While convective heat destroysfood's moisture barrier, infrared heat penetrates it without drying and locksin natural juices and flavors. Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared cooking systemvirtually eliminates flare-ups while producing very even heat (no hot or coldspots). What's in the Box Char-Broil Patio Bistro electric grill in red;operating guide and assembly instructions Ideal for balconies and smallerpatios (view larger).
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend