Alkaline Water Replacement Filter 3 Pieces - Pioneer in the Market WellBlue Compatible with many Brands (Green)
Brand: Well Blue
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer: WellBlue
- Item model number: WBAFWB01
- Offers pH 8.5 - 10.0 to help support systemic pH balance in the body. (Typically increases pH by 2 or more points).
- Creates silky-smooth and great tasting water that is refreshing to drink and cook with.
- Increases the alkalinity to make your drinking water more vital. Reduces water molecule size to create more absorbable water and increase hydration
- Provides low negative ORP:-100mv. This transforms ordinary water into rich antioxidant water to help energize and revitalize your body
- Increases active hydrogen. Helps filter out chlorine and other contaminants and permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper so your drinking water will be more refreshing and clear.
Color:Green High quality - 3 pieces Replacement Alkaline Filter WellBlue Brandwhich is compatible with many brands, ask for. Digital indicator showingcartridge life, Streamlined contemporary design with contoured handle -easy tolift and pour. Capacity: 3.5L Full Pitcher, Pure 2L Cartridge life: 300 literswater (Saving purchase of bottled drinking water) Jug material: AS Lid,funnel, handle material: ABS Cartridge housing material: pp Cartridge Media:Active Carbon, loon Exchange Resin, Negative Potential Particles, Natural BioMinerals The filter cartridges should be replaced every 200 - 300 liters orevery 4-6 weeks of regular daily use. (Remarks: The filter service filter asfollowing: 1 user 80days, 2 users 60days, 3users 40days, 4 users 30days).Getting started before the first time use 1.1 Cleaning instructions for newwater filter pitcher before first use and every cartridge exchange Clean thefunnel and jug in the dishwasher or by hand The lid must not be washed in thedishwasher. Clean the lid by hand. 1.2 Screw the cartridge firmly into thefunnel reservoir. 1.3 Place the funnel reservoir into the top portion of thepitcher 1.4 Fill the funnel reservoir with cold water up to the brim and waituntil the water in the funnel reservoir is filtered into the pitcher. 1.5Repeat step 1.4 twice and discard the filtered water as this will rinse awayany loose activated carbon particles and will prepare the filter cartridge foruse. Replace the cartridge 2.1 Unscrew the cartridge from the funnel reservoir2.2 Rinse the filter parts carefully 2.3 Screw the new cartridge into thefunnel reservoir and repeat steps 1.2 to 1.5. 2.4 Reactivate the indicator bypressing the button and holding it down for a few seconds. (The number ofusers remains unchanged)
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend