Double Sunglasses-Glasses Holder for Sun Visor / Air Vent -- Conveniently Holds 2 Pairs of Sunglasses -- By Superior Essentials
Brand: Superior Essentials
- Brand: Superior Essentials
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.7 x 0.5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: SUN GLASSES HOLDER FOR 2
- Folding: No
- Vehicle Service Type: All vehichles
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Date First Available: June 4, 2015
- Store and access your Glasses and Shades neatly and safely
- Securely Holds 2 Pairs of Glasses in Place- Glasses will Not Slip Out
- Easy to use while On the Go- No Buttons or Moving parts Just slide in and out
- Clips onto Sunvisor or Into Car Vent
- Fits All Glasses and Sunglasses
Size: Double The Superior Essentials Double Sunglasses Holder is a Small Neat clip, that attaches to sun-visors and air vents in cars. This convenient clip keeps your glasses accessible and safe while driving. Key Features Include 5" long by 1 5/8" wide Simple one handed operation-No fumbling with buttons and clips Mounts to all visors with wire Clip Mounts to vent, with vent clip attachment Can be mounted horizontally (All Vehicles) and vertically (Most Vehicles) whenusing with vent clip This Product is backed by a 1 year full warranty, just make sure to keep your amazon order number.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend