Westmark Germany 2 In 1 Cherry and Plum Stoner Pitter for Making Fruit Jam
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 6.4 x 4.7 inches
- Item Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Manufacturer: Westmark
- Item model number: WE4020
- This handy little device will remove the pits or stones from plums and other fruit. One of the few devices that can handle oblong and oval pits, not just round cherry like pits. It has a stainless steel blade for removing the pits. One side handles stone fruit and the other cherries.
- Stones cherries and plums for cakes and preserving recipes
- Practical cherry and plum combination pitter also for preserved and deep-frozen fruit
- Quick and easy action Easy to use, ergonomic design
- Made in Germany dimensions: 225 x x105 x 80 mm material: aluminium coated; plum-stoner blade stainless steel
HIGHEST QUALITY WITH TREND AND TRADITION Westmark of Germany is well known for its quality craftsmanship of kitchen gadgets. Westmark has been making reliable kitchen products for over 50 years. As a specialized and reliable partner Westmark offers a wide range of practical and uncomplicated kitchen products designed to make cooking and life in the kitchen easier. For traditional reasons, Westmark produces most of their products in Elspe, Germany. There, a team of long-year employees with a lot of experience in the plastic and metal production arranges that a huge quantity of reliable products is provided for sale every day. Their numerous tools and gadgets cater for virtually all possible food preparation needs in the kitchen. Products include spatulas, vegetable cutting & peeling gadgets, cheese slicers, meat hammers, fruit tools, fish preparation tools and scoops. Aluminium has been the traditional material used in the production of Westmark products; however, stainless steel and high grade plastic items now compliment the range. The recent introduction of a high quality silver metallic coating means that most products are now dishwasher safe. For kitchen products you can rely on, choose Westmark.
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend