Dyna-Glo RMC-LPC25DG 15,000 to 25,000 BTU Liquid Propane Convection Heater
Size: 25,000 BTUs
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 11.7 x 12.9 inches
- Item Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.7 pounds
- Manufacturer: Dyna-Glo
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: RMC-LPC25DG
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Can be used for Outdoor and Indoor Construction/Commercial with proper ventilation
- Auto Safety Shut off and Large Sturdy Base for added safety
- 360 Degree Heat Radius with continuously variable BTUs
- Includes 10' Hose and Regulator
Size: 25,000 BTUs The Dyna-Glo RMC-LPC25DG Convection Heater generates 360 Degree of instantheat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildingsand other ventilated spaces. Rated at 15,000 - 25,000-BTUs, the RMC-LPC25DGheats a maximum of 600-square feet for a period of 15 to 144-hours dependingon the BTU level selected and the size of the propane tank. This modelmeasures 11.69-Inch (L) by 11.69-Inch (W) by 12.91-Inch (H) and weighs5.6-pounds. This product is CSA approved and meets all applicable standards,which cover important safety and quality requirements. The Dyna-Glo RMC-LPC25DG Portable Forced Air Heater comes with a 1-year limited warranty thatprotects against defects in materials and workmanship.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend