3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive Dp420 Black 1.25 Fl Oz (Pack Of 1)
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP420 Black, 1.25 fl oz (Pack of 1)
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 1 inches ; 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
Features Epoxy Adhesive DP-420 A high performance, two-part epoxy adhesive offering outstanding shear andpeel adhesion and very high levels of durability. It has a 2:1 mix ratio with a 20 minute work life. From the Manufacturer 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 420 maintains bond strength at high and lowtemperatures and can withstand paint bake operations up to 400F for 30minutes. It works well on a variety of substrates such as metals, ceramics,wood, many plastics, and glass, and is an excellent indoor bonding agent forjoining, gluing, potting, panel bonding, and structural bonding. This adhesivemeets the requirements for UL 94 HB. 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 420 dispenses as a medium viscosity adhesive foreasy, controlled application. The adhesive reaches handling strength inapproximately two hours and is fully cured in 24 hours (at 72F/22C.) The mixratio is 2:1 and provides a 20 minute work life, providing ample time toadjust for desired fit prior to curing. This adhesive is available in avariety of package sizes and can be dispensed in several ways to meet thedemands of the user and the job. What are Epoxy Adhesives? Epoxy adhesives are part of the class of adhesives called structuraladhesives, which also includes polyurethane, acrylic, cyanoacrylate, andothers. Epoxies begin as liquid reactive polymers that undergo a chemicalchain reaction when mixed, and then cure to form a solid plastic material.Once the two parts are mixed in their specified ratio, they begin the curingprocess and offer a limited working time where the adhesive can be applied andthe two surfaces positioned as need. This working time lasts anywhere from afew minutes to 48 hours or longer. Depending on the specific formulation, thisclass of structural adhesives can provide very high shear and peel strengths,and better heat and chemical resistance than other common adhesives. Epoxyadhesives are widely used in a variety of industrial applications in theautomotive, aerospace, appliance, metalworking, sporting goods and electronicsindustries, among others; virtually anywhere high-strength bonds are neededalong with resistance to environmental conditions. These adhesives are popularfor their ease of use, mechanical strength, and chemical resistance.Formulations can be created to make epoxies that are flexible or rigid,transparent or opaque, quick setting or slow setting. The versatility withwhich epoxy adhesives can be formulated helps meet almost any requirement forbonding wood, metal, glass, stone, and various plastics.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend